Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Under my needle.....

Ahhh, life.....it has a tendency to move too quickly, no?

Especially when one must work full time. But at least then we can purchase more fabric!

Am I right?

I wanted to show you what I had been working on in my spare moments!  The fourth corner isn't in the frame cos I appliqued the little one's name there....


Here is a shot showing the backing of the quilt:


Not sure why it looks so wonky! (Grin) It's a square!

Pre-binding....




I took these shots while binding....I do love me a narrow binding and sweetly turned corner!



I free motion quilted it with random stippling and every so often a little heart. You can see several hearts here; this was right beside her name.


I reached into the dim recesses of my cabinet and got out a UFO to work on....more on that next time!

Love,


3 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)