Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Best Show Ever! Pets on Quilts 2017!



It's here, it's here, it's finally here!!



Are you ready?

Lots of pets! Lots of quilts! Lots of prizes!!

I'm so ready to party, and I hope you are too!

I hope you already familiarized yourselves with our rules, but if you need to check, here is a link.

And here is our sponsor Hall of Fame!





















What an awesome line-up of sponsors! Be sure to thank them, cos we couldn't have as fun a party without them!

Now, let the linky party begin! 

We'll keep this party open for ten days, and then we'll open a blog post for the voting. Hop around and visit everyone that you can, so that you will be ready to vote in ten days, OK?

Good luck everyone!






6 comments:

  1. Thank you Snoodles for arranging another excellent show and to all the sponsors for their wonderful prizes. Love seeing all the entries and we actually got our entry in this year!!! Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please delete entry #28, I thought I was able to crop it correctly but that is not working , so I would like to enter again but crop the photo before linking it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bean and I thank you for the opportunity to be in the best show ever! I apologize, I posted photo on IG but linked photo(#28) to my blog. I am writing a post about your Pets on Quilts fun now. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my favourite photos of our dogs are because of pets on quilts. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No.33 does not link correctly. Please click No.34. Please ignore No.33. I am so sorry for my mistake.

    To Lilypadquilting, please delete No.33. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #33 works just fine! Please don't delete it! (Linus the cat)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)