Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Delicious!

I do love me some jelly rolls.



No, no, not that kind.

Definitely not, since I'm on a low carb diet. (Grin)

The kind that I love don't have ANY calories at all!



See what I mean?

Yummmm....look at this "Baltimore Blues" jelly roll from the Fat Quarter Shop!



And check out this one, called "Bread and Butter" by American Jane for Moda Fabrics!



While you are wiping the drool from your keyboard, head over to our sponsor's site and check out this sale!



The folks at the Fat Quarter Shop are focusing on jelly rolls and there might be a neat project coming soon that we'll tell you about . . . so you might want to have at least one of these lovelies in your stash!

Just sayin . .. . 

Love,



5 comments:

  1. And then I thought there would be a recipe!! Love those rolls, and what a variety of fabrics. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a kick out of your post...I like both kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now that I've seen those pictures I want both kinds of jelly rolls, they all look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelly rolls are my favorite precuts!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)