Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Quilters Bee Giving


Y'all be sure and hop over to SewCalGal's blog and check out the fun! She's packed so much in, that she has extended the party through December 15th!

There's an auction going on here.

There's a raffle here.

And here is the main page that explains all that is going on!

None of the bloggers that are hosting are benefiting from this -- there are four worthy charities that will receive the money raised from the auctions and raffle ticket sales.

100% of the funds go to the charities -- and you can choose which one to assist!

And have you seen the prizes? Wowser!

So, you just gotta go and party with SewCalGal -- because Quilters Bee Giving people! (grin)

Love,

 



   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up! I couldn't resist bidding on an auction that I was very interested in. Of course, I probably will be outbidded because what I bid was actually a heck of a lot less than the actual value. But, one can hope! correct? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. Great charity fundraisers with wonderful prizes, so I hope more quilting enthusiasts hear about it and participate. I couldn't do this without your help and support.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)