Thursday, February 9, 2012

Superior's Deal of the Day



Many of you Lilypadquilters signed up recently to receive the email newsletters from Superior Threads, and you might see an occasional message from them announcing a "Deal of the Day."




I just thought I would remind you . . . resist the urge to click through from the email. Must. Stop. Finger. On. Mouse. (Grin)   Just hop over here to the Lilypad!!


They offer some super deals --- but please come and click through from the Lilypad, OK? Don't forget that the more purchases that start here, the more I can offer giveaways for you!! And we all like giveaways, right? Yes, I see the heads nodding.


So, (clearing throat) your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go forth and shop! 
But (in a theatrical whisper) please start here!! Click that blue button over there. Yes?


Love,





1 comments:

  1. You know, I have been drooling over superior for quite some time now. I really want some...maybe soon when I get paid for this quilt I should be piecing right now.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)