Saturday, December 10, 2011

Voting is underway! And a message from a sponsor . . .

Don't forget the blog hop party going on . . . click here to go to the list of participating blogs and get hopping! 

Yesterday some of you mentioned to me that when you visited the link I provided, the Tablerunner contest was not "up" yet, so I want to let you know that voting is underway now over at the Quilt Gallery!

I'm a shameless self-promoter (will you still respect me in the morning?) and I'm asking for your vote for my Christmas runner, seen here:


But even if you don't vote for mine, go and check them out at that link, because there are a lot of really pretty tablerunners on display! You might see one that inspires you to create one for your own home!

I also wanted to alert all of you special folks to a sale going on at one of our sponsors --- the Green Fairy is offering FREE SHIPPING for four days! Just use the special code "freeship" in the little box, then click on "recalculate" and your order will be winging its way to you at no charge for the shipping costs! And you will want to check out their new arrivals, too. Take a peek:




(Wink) I am a temptress, am I not?! Heehee!

Love,

2 comments:

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)