Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From the Telegraph Wire.....

I think Padsworth is just kidding about where he got this news alert...there have not been any telegraph wires around his pond for a while now. But the green guy wants me to tell you that he just discovered another way to utilize the OleFrogEyes site for two quilts! (Don't ask me how he surfs the internet with those froggie toes - I have no clue!)
But here is his news flash:

"Civil War Love Letters and Civil War Diaries are perfect quilty matches for the software on the OleFrogEyes site!"

So all of you quilters that have been eying those patterns, or maybe even have one on-going, feel free to hop on over to Padsworth's site and get started! Show us your Civil War fabric choices and your finished blocks! We can't wait to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)